Report a Claim
The true test of a good insurance company comes at the time of a claim. Hunt & Dopson only represents those select companies that provide "first class service."
How to report a claim
- You can report a claim, or discuss situations with us anytime between 8:30 - 4:30 Monday-Thursday, and 8:30 - 4:00 on Friday.
- On holidays, weekends, and after hours please call the emergency contact number for the company we have you Insured through, that is listed on your policy.
How we help during a claims process?
- Before we report your claim we will advise you how your policy protects you and what you should expect from your insurance company. We will answer any questions you have and assist you along the way. As a broker our obligation is to you first and not the insurance company.
- During the claim if you feel your being unfairly treated our service team will provide a second opinion and if need be we will intervene on your behalf. We know the policy coverages and can advise you of your legal rights and obligations. We're here to help.
- Before you submit the claim we can advise how the claim will impact your renewal rates and coverage. Some insurance companies will increase rates 10-50% others allow forgiveness for the first claim. Either way we can explain what to expect and what your options are going forward.